top of page
Calm Sea

Leak Adjustment Information

In the event of a leak that causes a utility bill to soar, SGWASA may be able to assist with offsetting the overage. Customers may submit a Leak Adjustment Request form. The form requires either a plumber’s bill or receipt for the parts that were purchased to fix the leak. 

An adjustment is not allowed for the following: 

  • Water hoses or faucets left on by a customer or other parties, unless a Police Report is provided.

  • Irrigation systems

  • Leaking or running toilets

  • Leaking faucets.

  • Water only accounts

  • Leaks resulting in billed usage during leak event(s) of 5,000 gallons or less in comparison to the customer’s average usage.

Click the button below to acknowledge the statement above and access the Adjustment Form.

Leaky Sink Drain Pipe
bottom of page