415 Central Avenue
Suite B
Fax: 919-575-4547

Engineering Office Business Hours
Weekdays 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Utility Engineer
Mark Hamlett, P.E.

SGWASA Technical Information

Development Fees & Allocation Information

SGWASA Allocation Policy 

  • Outlines the procedure for acquiring water and sewer allocation for new developments/structures, etc.

Allocation Request Form

  • This form must be completed and signed by the local government that has planning and zoning jurisdiction over the land being developed.

  • The development fee for a project is based on its meter size and/or Equivalent Residential Unit (ERU). 

  • Rates can be found on the Existing Customers - Utility Billing Services page.

SGWASA Water & Sewer Line Mapping

SGWASA is currently updating their GIS to provide an improved customer experience. 

Until the updated system is available in 2021, please access SGWASA information on the Granville County GIS Website

SGWASA Rules & Regulations

SGWASA Technical Specifications