415 Central Avenue
Suite B
Fax: 919-575-4547

Monday - Friday
8:30am - 4:30pm
Finance Director
Richard Balmer

Existing Customers - Utility Billing Services

Make online payment: (click here)

Warning about unofficial payment Doxo website´╗┐

Please be advised that payments must be made so that they are received by the SGWASA bank by the penalty deadline which is usually 5:00 p.m. If payment is not received by that time the payment is considered late.

SGWASA accepts cash, check, cashiers check or credit/debit card payments at our Administrative Office located at: 415 Central Ave, Ste B, Butner NC.

Please note that new customer deposits must be cash or cashiers check only. No debit/credit card allowed for the deposit.

Welcome to the South Granville Water and Sewer Authority, we're glad you're here. Please find below the necessary forms to assist you with the billing services you need. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the information below. 

Online Bill Payments - Use the following link to make your online payments.

Current Utility Rates   

Information Found on the back of your Utility Bill

Utility Account - Authorized Access Form 

Please select and complete this form form to grant someone other than you, access to the information on your account:

Automatic Payment Options

SGWASA offers many options for you to pay your utility bill without coming into our office or using the U.S. Mail. Please find below several of the options available to you for automatic payment options.  

Customer Draft Authorization

Form to be completed if you want to have your monthly water billed from your bank account.

Customer Draft Authorization Notarized

Form for Customer to request bank draft payment of bill when the customer CAN NOT come into the office and show identification.

Customer Draft Termination

Form for Customer to stop draft payments.

Leak Adjustment Request

Please select the following link to view information regarding leak adjustments: Leak Adjustment Request

Public Records Request

Public Records Request
Form to be used when requesting public records.