Until further notice, in accordance with Governor Cooper's Executive Order # 147, SGWASA customers are required to wear a mask when conducting in-person business at SGWASA, including such tasks as bill payment, new service applications, etc.
COVID-19: Changes to SGWASA Administrative Office Operations
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and for the safety of our customers and staff, the following is in effect until further notice:
- Our bill payment/services lobby will be open 10:00am-3:00 pm.
- Office business hours will be from 8:30am - 4:30pm weekdays.
- In-person application processing for new utility service is by appointment only on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday between the hours of 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
- Applications can also be processed via our drop box, without an in-person visit to our lobby.
- Administrative staff is available to assist customers from 8:30am - 4:30pm weekdays via telephone at 919-575-3367 or via email email@example.com
- Please continue to visit our website for updates and additional information.
Customers paying bills are advised to pay remotely (see details below) and customers needing general customer service assistance are asked to email or call our office during our current business hours. Please note that we do not accept payment via telephone.
To make payments electronically or remotely, please use one of the options below:
- Pay online using our payment portal (no convenience fee) using the link below.
- Pay online using your bank’s online bill pay option.
- Mail your payment as usual via US Postal Service.
- Drop the payment in the dropbox located in our parking lot.
- When paying via dropbox, please include your bill voucher or write your name, account #, service address, and a valid telephone # on the envelope.