COVID-19: Changes to SGWASA Administrative Office Operations
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and for the safety of our customers and staff, beginning Monday, May 25th:
- Our bill payment/services lobby will be open 8:30am-1:30pm.
- Office business hours will be from 8:30am - 4:30pm weekdays.
- In-person application processing for new utility service is by appointment only on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday between the hours of 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
- Applications can also be processed via our drop box, without an in-person visit to our lobby.
- Administrative staff is available to assist customers from 8:30am - 4:30pm weekdays via telephone at 919-575-3367 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please continue to visit our website for updates and additional information.
Customers paying bills are advised to pay remotely (see details below) and customers needing general customer service assistance are asked to email or call our office during our current business hours. Please note that we do not accept payment via telephone.
To make payments electronically or remotely, please use one of the options below:
- Pay online using our payment portal (no convenience fee) using the link below.
- Pay online using your bank’s online bill pay option.
- Mail your payment as usual via US Postal Service.
- Drop the payment in the dropbox located in our parking lot.
- When paying via dropbox, please include your bill voucher or write your name, account #, service address, and a valid telephone # on the envelope.
COVID-19 Notices to Customers