Welcome to the South Granville Water and Sewer Authority.
We offer many services to our existing customers, and look forward to signing up new customers. Please see the tabs to the left of this page to help you navigate to the area you are most interested. Please know that we are ready to assist you in any way we can.
Until further notice:
- In-Person Utility Business Activities are Discouraged. Use On-Line Bill Pay or Place Your Check/Money Order in the Drop Box located in our parking lot. Click Here for On Line Bill Payment
- In accordance with Governor Cooper's Executive Order # 147, SGWASA customers are required to wear a mask when conducting in-person business at SGWASA, including such tasks as bill payment, new service applications, etc.
SGWASA Customer Service Hours
- Until Further Notice - The customer service lobby is open between 8:30 am and 11:30 am on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (closed Monday and Friday).
- Only 2 customers are permitted in the lobby at one time.
- Please social distance outside the lobby area in conformance with the yellow tape found on the sidewalk.
- Business office hours are 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday thru Friday.
- New Customers - Utility Service Application Processing
- In-person application processing in discouraged at this time. Please complete your application and place it in drop box, located in the parking lot.
- Should an application require an in-person processing, then these can occur by appointment only on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at specific hours of the day. Please review the following:
- 30-minute appointment blocks will be scheduled based on availability.
- Please contact Customer Service via phone 919-575-3367 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
Customer Service Notes:
- Remote Bill Pay Options: SGWASA strongly encourages its customers to use remote options for bill payments, service requests and other business. Electronic bill payments can be made using our online payment portal with your VISA or Mastercard debit/credit card.
- Online payments using our portal do not incur a convenience fee. Please use the payment link on our homepage at www.sgwasa.org. Customers may also pay electronically using their bank’s online bill pay procedures where your bank sends electronic payment overnight via ACH. If electronic payment is not available to you, you may pay by mailing a check or placing a payment in the drop box located in our parking lot.
- When paying in the drop box, please remember to include your payment voucher or write your account number, name, service address, and a valid contact telephone number on the envelope to ensure proper posting of your payment.
- General Billing Questions: Most billing questions, closing of an account, and other functions can be done via telephone or email. If you need help with remote bill payments or customer service, please contact us weekdays from 8:30 am-4:30 pm at 919-575-3367 or via email at email@example.com. If all staff are assisting other customers and your call is routed to voicemail, please leave your name, account number if available, a good return telephone number, an email address if available, and the reason for your call. We will attempt to return calls as quickly as possible.